All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the psychological processes involved in comprehending sentences? How do we process the structure of sentences and how do we understand their meaning? Do children, bilinguals and people with language impairments process sentences in the same way as healthy monolingual adults? This book explores these questions and much more.
- Author BiographyRoger P. G. van Gompel is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of Dundee, UK. His research interests are the psychological processes underlying language production and comprehension, with a special interest in sentence processing. He has published research articles on discourse and sentence processing and has written several reviews of the literature on sentence comprehension.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in the Psychology of Language
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRoger P. G. Van Gompel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.