Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionSpectrophotometry enables one to determine, with good precision and sensitivity, almost all the elements present in small and trace quantities of any material. This book focuses on separation and preconcentration methods, since they play an essential role in increasing the selectivity and sensitivity of spectrophotometric methods.
- Author(s)M Balcerzak,Z. Marczenko
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- Series TitleAnalytical Spectroscopy Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1110 g
- Edited byE. Kloczko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.