All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Matthew J. Webb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in South Asian Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Genesis of Conflict 3. The Conduct of Conflict 4. Redemption 5. Conclusion
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Webb is Associate Professor of Politics and International Relations at the Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. His previous publications include Kashmir's Right to Secede: A Critical Examination of Contemporary Theories of Secession (2012) and The Political Economy of Conflict in South Asia (2015).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.