Consider these sponsored items
- £68.89Was:£77.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a multidisciplinary contribution to Sephardic studies, including chapters by some of the best-known authorities in the field, interspersed with those of young scholars who have begun making their mark in current research.
- Author BiographyMahir Saul (Ph.D. in anthropology, Indiana University) is Professor in the Department of Anthropology and the Program in Jewish Culture and Society at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of numerous articles and book chapters on West African ethnography, anthropology, history, and migration and Judeo-Spanish language and culture. Jose Ignacio Hualde (Ph.D. in linguistics, University of Southern California) is Professor in the Departments of Spanish and Portuguese and Linguistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research is in the field of phonology and historical linguistics, focusing primarily on the Romance languages and Basque.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight560 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJose Ignacio Hualde,Mahir Saul
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £30.02
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.