All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.48Trending at £9.38
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
- £6.60Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionSephardic Jews trace their origins to Spain and Portugal. They have contributed some of the most important Jewish philosophers, poets, biblical commentators, and scientists, and have had a significant impact on the development of Jewish mysticism. This book presents an introductory overview of their history and culture over the past 1500 years.
- Author BiographyZion Zohar is associate director of the Institute for Judaic and Near Eastern Studies at Florida International University, where he is also the chair of the President Navon Program for the Study of Sephardic and Oriental Jewry. He is the editor of Song of My People: High Holy Day Liturgy.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byZion Zohar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.