All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £22.16
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique in approaching multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS) from the perspective of its pathophysiological mechanism. It offers new insights into risk stratification, severity assessment, and management of critically ill patients with sepsis.
- Author BiographyDrs. Rello, Lipman and Lisboa participate in several critical care meetings with lectures on sepsis, antibiotic treatment and organ dysfunction. Every year they organize a meeting in Tarragona, Spain on the management of sepsis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 34 colour tables
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Lipman,Jordi Rello,Thiago Lisboa
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.