Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1929. George and Serena Pemberton arrive in the wilds of the North Carolina mountains to build a life together in a rural logging town. But when Serena learns that she will never bear a child, the Pemberton's intensely passionate marriage begins to unravel. A course of events unfolds that will change the lives of everyone in their rural community.
- Author BiographyRon Rash is an award-winning poet, short-story writer and novelist. He is the author of several short story collections and novels, including Burning Bright and The Cove. He lives in the Appalachian Mountains, USA.
- Author(s)Ron Rash
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/06/2016
- Weight262 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementFilm tie-in edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.