Serene Gardens: Creating Japanese Design and Detail in the Western Garden by Yoko Kawaguchi (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.94+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £39.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by myebitz
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.65Trending at £5.88
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £5.74Trending at £7.89
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £35.65Trending at £43.29
- £30.79Trending at £50.00
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the traditions of Japanese Zen gardens, using natural materials such as wood, bamboo, rocks and pebbles. This book explains how western plants and materials can be used to achieve the natural, minimalist look so beloved by Japanese garden designers. It can help you to create an oases of calm in your own outdoor space.
- Author BiographyYoko Kawaguchi is bilingual in English and Japanese, having been brought up in the USA, Canada and Japan. A keen gardener, she has lived in Britain for the past decade and contributes regular articles to horticultural magazines including The Garden, the journal of the Royal Horticultural Society. This is her first book. Her current home is in Cardiff, Wales.
- Author(s)Yoko Kawaguchi
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/11/2013
- Content Note100 colour images plus commissioned artwork
- Width227 mm
- Height257 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.