Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines specific cases of serial murder and the way that the media became involved in the cases, investigations, and trials of each. This book examines the role of the media in serial murder cases, including ways in which media interest has interfered with the detection process; the body of knowledge on serial murder; and more.
- Author BiographyDirk C. Gibson is Associate Professor of Communication and Journalism at the University of New Mexico. He has published numerous articles on a variety of topics in such journals as Public Relations Quarterly, Public Relations Review, and Southern Communication Journal. He has also published several book chapters and two books, The Role of Communication in the Practice of Law (1991) and Clues from Killers (Praeger, 2004).
- Author(s)Dirk C. Gibson
- Date of Publication30/07/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.