CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionPresents step-by-step information needed to begin a journal binding project. This handbook provides novice faculty and staff beginning bindery programs at school or library with a useful history of binding, work flow information, and vendor information.
- Author BiographyIrma H. Nicola has been Serials Coordinator at Azusa Pacific University for over 8 years. After recieving her B.A. in the Liberal Arts from the University of Hawai'i at Hilo she went on to an appointment doing bindery work at University of California-Irvine, Center for Occupational and Environmental Health. She continues doing bindery work to this day as a component of her gratifying employment as Serials Coordinator at Azusa Pacific University and has processed over 13,000 volumes. She belongs to the Association of Christian Librarians and enjoys their support in furthering her career and exploring her faith.
- Author(s)Irma Nicola
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 26 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.