All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £49.99
- £7.19Trending at £7.39
- £20.48Trending at £35.00
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £5.99Trending at £9.64
- £8.93Trending at £9.98
- £5.88Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to cycling techniques and training exercises. It gives information on how to improve such vital techniques as pedalling, cornering, hill climbing and riding in wet weather, providing race advice on paceline training, and chasing a pack and post-race recovery. It covers both mental and physical fitness.
- Author BiographyRemmert Wielinga is a Dutch former pro cyclist who has competed in numerous international races, including the Tour de France. He now runs a cycling training company in Monaco and spends his time helping people to improve their technique. Paul Cowcher is a personal trainer, fitness instructor and former professional dancer with ten years experience and numerous fitness teaching qualifications to his name. Tommaso Bernabei is a television and non-fiction writer and sports nutritionist.
- Author(s)Paul Cowcher,Remmert Wielinga,Tommaso Bernabei
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleSerious About Your Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations, 120 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.