All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionScott Williams presents his SMARTS system (seeing - movement - adjusting - rotation - transfer - swing) for perfecting stroke technique. Mental and physical conditioning are broken down into core phase, mileage phase and fine-tuning phase.
- Author BiographyA professional tennis coach on the ATP Tour, Scott Williams has instructed and been instructed by some of the top tennis names in the world. Currently the conditioning coach to Tommy Haas-the top ranked player in Germany-Williams has coached several players from the early phases of the junior ranks all the way to the pro tour.In 1994, Williams founded the Complete Player Institute, which is dedicated to offering programs in sports to benefit the less fortunate. As a player, he was a Florida state champion before moving on to become a top international instructor. Currently based at The Racquet Club, Williams lives in Boca Raton, Florida.Contributors to the book include Bob Brett, Pat Etcheberry, Brett Hobden, James Loehr, Hans Jurgen Montag, Phil Irish, Ulrich Kuhnel, and Bobby Banck, as well as many others.
- Author(s)Scott Williams
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/08/2015
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 77 black & white halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.