All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan serious poetry be funny? This title features poems that address timeless concerns and also include comic elements. It features poems that are capsized by their own tomfoolery as well as those that glow with quiet wit to ones in which a laugh erupts in the midst of terrible darkness.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hamby s most recent book is All-Night Lingo Tango. Her other books include Delirium, which won both the Norma Farber First Book Award and the Kate Tufts Discovery Award. David Kirby is the author of The House on Boulevard St.: New and Selected Poems, which was a National Book Award finalist. His other books include What Is a Book? and Ultra-Talk: Johnny Cash, The Mafia, Shakespeare, Drum Music, St. Teresa Of Avila, And 17 Other Colossal Topics Of Conversation.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarbara Hamby,David Kirby
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.