All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for cooks and intellects alike who want to know the true source of their food from the very beginning. Experience how unbelievably delicious food can taste when you make it all from scratch.
- Author BiographyChef Joe Gatto is known for his cooking show and website, From Scratch. He has seen success with his award winning film, Overserved. Chef Joe is a private chef and appears at food festivals, on radio shows and speaks at events. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Joe Gatto
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note60 colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.