All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers an easy-to-use and authoritative synopsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. This compact, heavily illustrated guide book fits into a lab coat pocket, making it an ideal quick reference.
- Author BiographySyed Z. Ali, MD., is Associate Professor of Pathology and Radiology, Associate Director, Cytopathology, Director, Cytopathology Fellowship Program, Department of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. Edmund S. Cibas, MD., is Associate Professor of Pathology,Harvard Medical School, Director of Cytopathology, Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Author(s)Edmund S. Cibas,Syed Z. Ali
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Cytopathology
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 218 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.