CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and expanded, Servants of Globalization remains the defining work on the international division of reproductive labor.
- Author BiographyRhacel Salazar Parrenas is Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies at the University of Southern California. She is the author of Illicit Flirtations: Labor, Migration, and Sex Trafficking in Tokyo (Stanford, 2011) and Children of Global Migration: Transnational Families and Gendered Woes (Stanford, 2005).
- Author(s)Rhacel Salazar Parrenas
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.