All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and expanded, Servants of Globalization remains the defining work on the international division of reproductive labor.
- Author BiographyRhacel Salazar Parrenas is Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies at the University of Southern California. She is the author of Illicit Flirtations: Labor, Migration, and Sex Trafficking in Tokyo (Stanford, 2011) and Children of Global Migration: Transnational Families and Gendered Woes (Stanford, 2005).
- Author(s)Rhacel Salazar Parrenas
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.