All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.47
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.82
- £23.42Trending at £25.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis inclusive overview of the increasingly important role played by the service industry focuses on the development of the various processes employed by service organizations as well as exploring the links between service management and products.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- Series TitleService Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 170 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGlenn Parry,Jannis Angelis,Mairi Macintyre
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.