CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a combination of business-driven application scenarios and advanced research in the area of service-level agreements for Clouds and service-oriented infrastructures. This book provides readers with essential information on how to deploy and manage Cloud infrastructures. Case studies are presented at the end of most chapters.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoe M. Butler,Philipp Wieder,Ramin Yahyapour,Wolfgang Theilmann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.