Service Orientation: Winning Strategies and Best Practices by Paul Allen (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.61+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible introduction to service orientation, showing how it works and highlighting the benefits it can deliver.
- Author BiographyPaul Allen is a principal business-IT strategist at CA and is widely recognized for his innovative work in component-based development (CBD), business-IT alignment and service-oriented architecture. With over thirty years experience of large-scale business systems, he is an established author whose previous book was the critically acclaimed Realizing e-Business with Components. Sam Higgins is now with Forrester Research Inc.; formerly he managed the Innovation and Planning Unit of Queensland Transport's Information Services Branch. Paul McRae is the application architect in the Innovation and Planning Unit of Queensland Transport's Information Services Branch. Hermann Schlamann is a senior architect in the architecture group of Credit Suisse.
- Author(s)Paul Allen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note102 b/w illus. 53 tables
- Weight869 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.