All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.99
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionService Oriented Architecture Field Guide for Executives is a fundamental breakthrough in the business and technology perspectives of service oriented architecture (SOA). A valuable resource to help you understand and realize the benefits of SOA in today's companies, this guide will show you how to plan, implement, and achieve SOA value.
- Author BiographyKyle Gabhart is the Director of SOA Solutions at Web Age Solutions, a premier provider of technology education and mentoring. He is a subject matter expert specializing in service oriented technologies, enterprise architecture, and strategic business alignment. In addition to writing over seventy-five business and technology articles both online and in print, he has contributed to Professional Java XML and Professional EJB. Bibhas Bhattacharya is the Chief Technology Officer at Web Age Solutions. He is an expert WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Commerce Suite architect. Before joining Web Age Solutions, he was an advisory software developer for the WebSphere product family at IBM.
- Author(s)Bibhas Bhattacharya,Kyle Gabhart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.