CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the latest applications and practices designed to improve the key performance indicators of service systems, this volume focuses on those related to service quality, service productivity, regulatory compliance, and sustainable service innovation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleService Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHaluk Demirkan,James C. Spohrer,Vikas Krishna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.