CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionGives a new take on the service industries in the context of changes in technology, organization, production and consumption, as well as at a time when new paradigms, such as the cultural approach, are now widely used to interpret and understand the form and structure of new economies .
- Author BiographyPeter Daniels is Professor of Geography ay the University of Birmingham, UK. John Bryson is Senior Lecturer in Economic Geography at the University of Birmingham, UK. Barney Warf is Professor and Chair of Geography at Florida State University, USA.
- Author(s)Barney Wharf,John Bryson,Peter Daniels,Professor Barney Warf
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.