Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionAs the twenty-first century begins, significant changes are occurring in the way that services and goods are produced and consumed. This book aims to aid understanding of the evolving economic geography of advanced capitalist economies.
- Author BiographyPeter Daniels is Professor of Geography ay the University of Birmingham, UK. John Bryson is Senior Lecturer in Economic Geography at the University of Birmingham, UK. Barney Warf is Professor and Chair of Geography at Florida State University, USA.
- Author(s)Barney Wharf,John Bryson,Peter Daniels,Professor Barney Warf
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.