All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students and businesspeople who recognise the vital role that services play in the economy and its future, this book focuses on knowledge needed to implement service strategies for competitive advantage across industries.
- Author BiographyValarie Zeithaml is the Roy and Alice H. Richards Bicentennial Professor of Marketing and Associate Dean for the MBA Program at the Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina. MARY JO BITNER serves as Academic Director for the Center for Services Leadership at Arizona State University. Dr. Bitner was a founding faculty member of the Center for Services Leadership created for the study of services marketing and management. Dr. Bitner has published more than 50 articles and has received a number of awards for her research in leading journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Retailing, International Journal of Service Industry Management, and Academy of Management Executive. She has consulted with and presented seminars and workshops for numerous businesses. In 2003, Dr. Bitner was honored with the Career Contributions to the Services Discipline award by the American Marketing Association's Services Special Interest Group. DWAYNE D. GREMLER, Bowling Green State University, received his MBA and PhD degrees from Arizona State University. He is a passionate advocate for the research and instruction of services marketing issues. He has served as Chair of the American Marketing Association's Services Marketing Special Interest Group and has helped organize services marketing conferences in Australia, The Netherlands, France, and the United States. He has been the recipient of several research awards and while a professor at the University of Idaho, Dr. Gremler received the First Interstate Bank Student Excellence in Award for teaching, an award determined by students in the College of Business and Economics.
- Author(s)Dwayne D. Gremler,Mary Jo Bitner,Valarie A. Zeithaml
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.