CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionServices Marketing sequentially examines the various services marketing concepts, allowing students to develop conceptual frameworks that will enable to them to critically analyse the marketing activities of selected service organisations, and be able to develop strategies to apply those concepts.
- Author BiographyBill Chitty is a Lecturer in Marketing at the Murdoch Business School, where he teaches both undergraduate and postgraduate units in integrated marketing communication, services marketing, and marketing management. He has also lectured in marketing for the Singapore National Employer Federation-Murdoch University Commerce programme, and for the Murdoch MBA programme in Manila. Andrew Hughes is a marketing lecturer at Australian National University. His research focuses on Political marketing, celebrity marketing, branding, advertising (especially television advertising), strategy, services marketing and non profit marketing. Dr Steven D'Alessandro is a Senior Lecturer in marketing at Macquarie University. He has published 58 refereed papers in leading international journals (including the European Journal of Marketing, International Marketing Review, Psychology and Marketing, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice and Applied Economics) books, and conferences.
- Author(s)Andrew Hughes,Steven D'Alessandro,William Chitty
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width204 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.