CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £15.18
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.21
- £9.45Trending at £12.38
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £6.91Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhile offshoring has traditionally been found to affect only less-skilled workers in industrialized countries, this study finds that services offshoring also has negative consequences for high-skilled workers.
- Author(s)Deborah Winkler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note47 Tables, black and white; 46 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 295 p. 46 illus.
- Weight1390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.