CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £7.91Trending at £10.98
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for service engineers, which focuses on specific aspects of the digital equipment, covering TV power supplies, line timebases and video deck machines. It also examines test-gear, intermittent faults diagnosis in digital TV and video equipment, satellite-receiver repair techniques, interfacing/hookups and workshop practice.
- Author BiographyEugene Trundle is the UK's leading author on servicing and TV technology, and a practising service engineer.
- Author(s)Eugene Trundle
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/11/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Weight700 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.