Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.27
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the Moravian Brethren arrived in America they maintained their connections with Germany, leaving authority for deciding governmental and religious issues across the sea. But, as the children born in Salem became used to more freedoms, the stresses of transatlantic government were revealed.
- Author(s)Elisabeth W. Sommer
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note6 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.