All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with set-off in international arbitration proceedings.
- Author BiographyChristiana Fountoulakis is a Professor at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. She received her law degree and her PhD from the University of Basel, Switzerland. From 2004 to 2009, she was an Assistant Professor at the same university and a Scholar in Residence with a US law firm in 2007. In 2009-2010 she was a Visiting Professor at the Center for Transnational Legal Studies in London. Her main fields of interest include Private and Comparative Private Law, International Business Trade Law as well as International Commercial Arbitration. Professor Fountoulakis regularly serves as a legal expert in international commercial disputes.
- Author(s)Christiana Fountoulakis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.