Consider these sponsored items
- £7.48Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, illustrated introduction to the geology of Scotland.
- Author BiographyAlan McKirdy has written many popular books and book chapters on geology and related topics and has helped to promote the study of environmental geology in schools. Before his recent retirement he was Head of Information Management at Scottish Natural Heritage. He is the author of Land of Mountain and Flood.
- Author(s)Alan McKirdy
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, color
- Weight345 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.96Trending at £12.00
- £7.59Trending at £7.82
- £12.86Trending at £14.80
- £8.12Trending at £8.64
- £6.09Trending at £7.11
- £9.60Trending at £11.99
- £7.66Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.