Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated third edition is a highly practical handbook for international businesspeople. It helps them steer a course through the rules, regulations and management issues surrounding establishing new businesses in China that are wholly foreign-owned.
- Author BiographyDezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing business advisory, tax, accounting, payroll and due diligence services to multinationals investing in China, Hong Kong, India and Vietnam. Established in 1992, the firm is a leading regional practice in Asia with seventeen offices in four jurisdictions, employing over 170 business advisory and tax professionals. Dezan Shira & Associates provides a combination of business advisory and accounting services to our clients, giving them the ability to acquire professional knowledge in the local legal regulatory environment in each country as well as the tax and financial implications of doing so. We also provide useful business information through our media and publishing house, Asia Briefing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/07/2011
- Series TitleChina Briefing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAndy Scott,Chris Devonshire-Ellis,Sam Woollard
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.