Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a guide for those people who have been charged with establishing a library or information service in their organisation. It is a practical guide to the steps that need to be taken, the people that will need to be dealt with and the procedures that will have to be adopted in order to bring the venture to a successful conclusion.
- Author BiographyKirby Porter is currently employed as Principal Librarian for the Northern Ireland Civil Service and Head of Library Services for the Northern Assembly; he is responsible for managing the Government Library Service and advising Government departments. He has developed libraries in various government departments, colleges and other organisation such as the Human Rights Commission.
- Author(s)Kirby Porter
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight430 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.