All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSetting Up a Successful Photography Business is a practical handbook which covers everything you need to know to start your own photography business.
- Author BiographyLisa Pritchard has been working with and advising professional photographers for more than two decades. Starting her career at a well known photo library, she went on to establish herself as one of the UK's leading photographers agents and stills producers, setting up her own agency, LPA ( Lisa Pritchard Agency) in 2001. Lisa is a frequent guest speaker at photography colleges and seminars, a regular judge of photography competitions and a well known contributor to the trade press. More information can be found on her at www.lisapritchard.com.
- Author(s)Lisa Pritchard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.04Trending at £19.19
- £9.79Trending at £10.72
- £5.00Trending at £5.82
- £6.09Trending at £6.16
- £8.58Trending at £9.22
- £9.60Trending at £12.05
- £5.57Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.