All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical introduction to setting up and facilitating bereavement support groups, guiding the reader through all stages. It examines the different skills needed, and uses case studies and research to suggest models of best practice across a range of group settings. The guidance will help make groups successful for participants and facilitators.
- Author BiographyDodie Graves has over 20 years' experience as a counsellor. She is currently a bereavement service co-ordinator for a hospice in the West Midlands, recruiting, training and supervising a team of voluntary bereavement visitors in active listening skills and bereavement issues, as well as facilitating support groups herself. She is the author of Talking with Bereaved People: An Approach for Structured and Sensitive Communication (Jessica Kingsley Publishers).
- Author(s)Dodie Graves
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £15.23Trending at £15.65
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.