All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated books that explore important issues in a clear, matter-of-fact way.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight138 g
- Width205 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £7.22Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.