All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the first extended, systematic treatment of the issues surrounding CCTV surveillance.
- Author BiographyDr Beatrice von Silva-Tarouca Larsen (Dr iur, University of Munich and PhD, Cambridge ) is Research Associate at the Centre for Penal Theory and Penal Ethics at the Institute of Criminology, Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Beatrice von Silva-Tarouca Larsen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Penal Theory and Penal Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.