All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the complex issues of long-term cultural change in the populations surrounding the Western Carpathians, with the aim of striking a balance between local cultural dynamics, subsistence economy and the alleged importance of far-reaching contacts, and communication and exchange involved in this process.
- Author BiographyTobias L. Kienlin is a faculty member at Institut fur Ur- und Fruhgeschichte, Universitat zu Koln.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout in black and white
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byM. Korczynska,P. Valde-Nowak,Tobias L. Kienlin
- Format DetailsA4
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.