All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant new approach to dealing with stress, based on practical and realistic exercises which follow a seven-day cycle.
- Author BiographyJenny Alexander is the author of many fiction and non fiction reading books for educational publishers, including Mouse and the Bullies (Longman), which has been approved by ChildLine. She is also the author of Your Child: Bullying (Element), which appears on the DfEE Bullying Pack recommended reading list and has been endorsed by Susan Jeffers (author of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway). Her interest in this subject began when her son was bullied at school.
- Author(s)J. Alexander
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date14/12/2010
- Content NoteB&W Illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width131 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.