All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £13.21Trending at £13.76
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.48
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionRobert E. Lee's first major campaign drove the Union forces back from the gates of Richmond. This book traces the course of this short yet crucial campaign.
- Author BiographyAngus Konstam hails from the Orkney Islands and is the author of over 15 books, many of which are published by Osprey. Formerly the Curator of Weapons in the Royal Armouries at the Tower of London, he also served as the Chief Curator of the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum in Key West, Florida. Angus lives in London, where he combines a freelance museum consultancy business with a career as a historian and writer. Gerry Embleton has been a leading illustrator and researcher of historical costume since the 1970s, and has illustrated and written Osprey titles on a wide range of subjects over more than 20 years. He is an internationally respected authority on 15th and 18th century costumes in particular. He lives in Switzerland, where since 1988 he has also become well known for designing and creating life-size historical figures for museums.
- Author(s)Angus Konstam
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/08/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 133
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note75 b&w & 11 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width184 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerry Embledon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.