Save on Computer & IT
- £4.97Trending at £6.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the most dangerous hacks and exploits specific to USB, laying out the anatomy of these attacks including how to make your system more secure. This title helps you discover the best ways to defend against these vicious hacks with step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyBrian Anderson started his security career as a USMC Military Police officer. During his tour in the USMC Brian also served as an instructor for weapons marksmanship, urban combat, building entry techniques and less than lethal munitions. He also took part in the Somalia humanitarian efforts and several training engagements in the Middle East. Brian's technical experience began when he joined EDS where he became part of a leveraged team and specialized in infrastructure problem resolution, disaster recovery and design and security. His career progression was swift carrying him through security engineering and into architecture where he earned a lead role. Brian was a key participant in many high level security projects driven by HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FIPS and other regulatory compliance which included infrastructure dependent services, multi-tenant directories, IdM, RBAC, SSO, WLAN, full disk and removable media encryption, leveraged perimeter design and strategy. He has earned multiple certifications for client, server and network technologies. Brian has written numerous viewpoint and whitepapers for current and emerging technologies and is a sought out expert on matters of security, privacy and penetration testing. Brian is an avid security researcher with expertise in reverse engineering focusing on vulnerabilities and exploits and advising clients on proper remediation. Barbara Anderson has worked in the information technology industry as a network and server security professional for over eleven years. During that time, she has been acting as a senior network security engineer who provides consulting and support for all aspects of network and security design. Barbara comes from a strong network security background and has extensive experience in enterprise design, implementation and life-cycle management. Barbara proudly served her country for over four years in the United States Air force and has enjoyed successful positions at EDS, SMU, Fujitsu, ACS and Fishnet Security. These experiences and interactions have allowed her to become an expert in enterprise security, product deployment and training.
- Author(s)Barbara Anderson,Brian Anderson
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight530 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.