CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
- £38.54Trending at £47.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, Seven Management Moralities delivers a comprehensive overview of all forms of moral and immoral behaviour displayed by management. Utilising Kohlberg's ascending scale of seven moralities, the book includes the ethics of Aristotle, Kant, Utilitarianism, Bauman, Habermas, and Singer.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS KLIKAUER is Senior Lecturer at the School of Management, University of Western Sydney, Australia. His research interests include management ethics, Hegelian ethics of Sittlichkeit and critical theory and Frankfurt School. His previous publications include Communication and Management at Work (2007), Management Communication - Communicative Action & Ethics (2008) and Critical Management Ethics (2010).
- Author(s)Thomas Klikauer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.