All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach language in Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks will take you on a step-by-step journey through the most important paradigms of our time. You'll learn seven exciting languages: Lua, Factor, Elixir, Elm, Julia, MiniKanren, and Idris.
- Author BiographyBruce Tate, CTO of icanmakeitbetter.com, is a mountain biker, climber, and father of two from Austin, Texas. He is the author of more than ten books, including Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, and is the series editor of the Seven in Seven series. By day, Ian Dees slings code, tests, and puns at a Portland-area test equipment manufacturer. By night, he converts espresso into programming books, including Cucumber Recipes. Ian tweets as @undees. Fred Daoud is a truly passionate developer who loves functional programming. He coauthored Seven Web Frameworks in Seven Weeks with Jack Moffitt.
- Author(s)Bruce Tate,Frederic Daoud,Ian Dees,Jack Moffit
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.