All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and those who want to take their technical skills for instructors who want a text for second methods course, this title teaches social scientists how to get out of their technical skills and tools, providing a resource that describes strategies and concepts no researcher or student of human behavior can do without.
- Author BiographyGlenn Firebaugh is Distinguished Professor of Sociology and Demography at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of The New Geography of Global Income Inequality .
- Author(s)Glenn Firebaugh
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.