CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- Description<p>The keys to having an outstanding career as a school leader. <p>The American educational system is in crisis; trends of recent years have been extraordinarily hard on educators. An entire generation of school leaders is retiring, many of them early, and the number of candidates applying to replace them is plummeting.
- Author BiographyRobert Evans, Ed.D., is a clinical and organizational psychologist and director of the Human Relations Service in Wellesley, Massachusetts. A former high school and preschool teacher, he has served as a consultant to hundreds of schools throughout the United States and around the world - offering training and long-term support for teachers, administrators, boards, and parents. He is a contributor to key educational publications, including Education Week, Educational Leadership, and Phi Delta Kappan and the author of the books The Human Side of School Change and Family Matters (both from Jossey-Bass).
- Author(s)Robert Evans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight326 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.