All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionOn July 31, 1997, a six-man Emergency Service team from the NYPD raided a terrorist cell in Brooklyn - and thus narrowly prevented a devastating suicide bombing of the New York subway. This book tells the dramatic story of that raid, the painstaking police work that went into it, and its unexpected aftermath.
- Author BiographyJennifer C. Hunt is a sociologist and professor at Montclair State University. She spent four years doing fieldwork among police in uniformed patrol and later worked in the NYPD as an assistant to the deputy commissioner of training. She has written police department training materials, as well as a book on ethnography.
- Author(s)Jennifer C. Hunt
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.