All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre overeating and staying over-weight unconscious 'survival decisions' for you or someone you care about? If they are, no matter how many tried-and-tested diets you follow, you will not succeed. Therapists Sally Baker and Liz Hogon offer this practical guide to understanding the emotional reasons for overeating and how to overcome them.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors - Sally Baker and Liz Hogon began working together in 2003, organising and facilitating ground-breaking workshops on weight loss that explored the complex and multi-layered reasons for emotional over-eating. This experience was the basis for their first book - Achieve Your Natural Weight in 2011. Sally began her therapeutic training firstly in physical therapies working with women survivors of sexual abuse and domestic violence. She trained in EFT and became an advanced level practitioner, followed by Clinical Hypnotherapy and later added the English modality, Percussive Suggestion Technique (PSTEC). She was awarded PSTEC Master Practitioner status in 2014. Liz has been in full-time practice since 2002, now in Melbourne, Australia. As well as hypnotherapy, she trained in EFT and became an advanced level practitioner, and later trained in PSTEC. She was awarded PSTEC Master Practitioner status in 2014. As a weight-loss specialist, she has, over the years helped thousands of men and women successfully clear their often debilitating, long term issues and achieve their natural weight.
- Author(s)Liz Hogon,Sally Baker
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Width171 mm
- Height221 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.