All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA manual that is all about making every girl accentuate her individuality. It takes the mystery of out creating great looks. Broken down into three main parts - makeup, hair, and skin, it is fully illustrated with photos, providing rules to live by, and answers to the toughest of makeup and hair questions.
- Author BiographyAnn Shoket was named editor-in-chief of Seventeen magazine in January 2007. Under her helm, the fashion and beauty icon publication for teen girls continues to represent an important rite of passage, helping more than 13 million readers grow up to be confident, self-assured young women. The magazine is the largest teen magazine and number one on newsstands, and its website is the number one teen magazine site. Shoket has grown the brand beyond the pages of the magazine so that teen girls can be a part of the Seventeen universe wherever they are: on the web, in print, on partner sites, social networking platforms, and even on their iPhones with the Seventeen Ultimate Fashion Finder Flipbook app.
- Author(s)Ann Shoket,Editors of Seventeen Magazine
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight876 g
- Width242 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- juliedb196129 Dec, 2016by
Bought for my granddaughter. Useful tips for her
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £5.92Trending at £6.52
- £10.52Trending at £12.37
- £21.05Trending at £23.98
- £5.55Trending at £9.99
- £5.95Trending at £6.36
- £16.04Trending at £22.97
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.