Seventeenth Century Literature and Culture: A Student Guide by James Daems (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £100.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £71.41Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Introductions to British Literature and Culture series, this guide provides students with an introduction to literature and its context from 1603-1688, including the historical, cultural and intellectual background as well as the religion, politics and culture during the Civil War, Commonwealth and Restoration.
- Author BiographyJames Daems currently teaches in the English Department at the University College of the Fraser Valley, Canada.
- Author(s)James Daems
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIntroductions to British Literature and Culture S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.