Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.32
- £7.43Trending at £9.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.91
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.21Trending at £12.63
- £3.98Trending at £6.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Introductions to British Literature and Culture series, this guide provides students with an introduction to literature and its context from 1603-1688, including the historical, cultural and intellectual background as well as the religion, politics and culture during the Civil War, Commonwealth and Restoration.
- Author BiographyJames Daems currently teaches in the English Department at the University College of the Fraser Valley, Canada.
- Author(s)James Daems
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.